Mai exist, pe ici pe colo :) Doar ca nu am timp sa fiu xx
Am I still me if the one I was was yesterday got lost? Am I still me if the feeling that keept me alive till now vanished in thin air? My feet were never bare before, my dream never dared to be born. The words are just that words they can't touch unless they're meant to caress . Let me sit at your feet because I feel like not because you want me to. Let stand behind you because I like the view better. Let me be me because I don't feel like faking anymore else anymore. I have nothing offer you but have everything to give to myself.
Important este sa fii unde simti ca iti este bine!
ReplyDeleteImportant este sa fii unde simti ca iti este bine.
ReplyDeleteNu-i nimic...eu inca astept cu nerabdare un nou post;))
ReplyDeleteDraga Gina, iti multumesc :)
ReplyDelete