I was born to fly like a bird, roar like a lioness, love like sinner. Made to be wild and free. I lost myself for a second but when you are as wild as I am and suddenly become captive in a silly trap it hurts a little, all you seem to be able to do is lick your wounds and bruised ego. For a while I thought that this is the way love is supposed to be and let myself cry. I looked outside my cage and the sky was still blue and the birds were still singing and it made me feel like I was missing something amazing...I was missing me! I had the choice of becoming your slave forever and dream of what we might have had and cry as you show so little respect but then again that's your cross to carry not mine! Karma is a bitch and I let her do her job! I have mine to do!
I stood up shaking and shivering uncontrollably realizing just how sick my body and soul were. As I got up, holing onto my cage bars I made the sacred vow of never ever allowing anyone to get me into this state, not even myself. My dirty feet made their way to the cage gate and my hand were still holing on to the bars. The well known tears were rolling down my face but this time they were tears of victory! Suddenly, my wings started to grow back breaking the cage bars and all the sorrow I have ever had. I raised my hands to the sky while falling to my knees and touching the ground with my heart. 'Thank you' I shouted from the top of my lungs! 'For the experience, for the pain, for the lesson and for the outcome!' God is Good and Great! I made my way through the tapestry and my heavy walking became lighter and soon my walking became running and all my broken bones became whole again, my grim was replaced by a smile, my cage was left behind while I was running wild and free, as I was always supposed to!
I can see them looking at me and wanting me, they all want what I have... my freedom. I will not stop, it's my time and no one can take it away.
Against all odds I will not build walls around me! I will not have seven locks on my door nor extra security in place so that no one shall ever pass! No need for all that. I still believe in love, true love that cannot be faked only felt. I have so much love in my heart, how can I deny it's existence?! If the right wilding will show up in my life I will make time and try again because a life without love is not worth living! What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
The past remains in the past and so will all those that were a part of it, no more dwelling on it!
I put my sexy dress on and damn! I look hot! I still got my amazing body, my sexy smile, messy hair and sexy eyes! I am all there! I did not realise that I was my own life-belt and my anchor. I am letting my hair down, straightening my crown, brush the dust off my shoulder and stand like a Goddess. I am my greatest love of all!
Comments
Post a Comment